- Official school logo or plain red jumper or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers/skirt/dress
- Smart flat school shoes – No trainers
- Our nursery jumpers are green and year 6 jumpers are purple.
All uniform can be obtained from Uniform Direct.
Please label everything with your child’s name.
Please do not send your child to school with jewellery. Hair clips and bobbles must be small and not extravagant e.g. cat ear headbands.
All children should have a clearly labelled PE kit at school every day. Our PE kit consists of:
- White t-shirt and black shorts
- Trainers and / or plimsolls – that fit properly, can be properly tied up and are different to shoes worn in school
- A PE bag – clearly named.
PE kits should be taken home at the weekend and in the holidays for washing.
- Plain navy or black tracksuits may also be worn for outdoor activities in cold weather.
- No jewellery is to be worn for PE.
- Long hair should be tied back.
Children who persistently do not bring a PE kit will be reminded of the importance of PE and, if necessary, a text, a phone call or note will be sent to their parents asking for their cooperation.
When children are swimming, their kit should be brought to school on the day swimming lessons take place and taken home afterwards. Goggles are not permitted unless on medical advice.
Local uniform swaps and second hand uniform sales are announced on Class Dojo when they happen.